You are here
Brands and Businesses can enhance their sponsorship packages with a wide range of EVENT ASSETS to choose from. Each package provides event branding and advertising opportunities as well as a selection of benefits, which are shown below. If you are interested in any sponsorship opportunities please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cross Country Course Advertising: There are up to 30 fences, jumped at over 20 miles per hour over a 6km course providing high action with a spectacular sponsorship backdrop.
Branding and naming rights for fences can be enhanced with advertising boards on the course and near the fence; product displays built into the fence design or alongside the fence; private hospitality units adjacent to the fence; and for higher level sponsors custom made fences.
Commentary over the public address system on the fence sponsor, their products and services and brand values augments the visual advertising and activities.
- Arena Advertising: There are four arenas at the Blenheim Horse Trials each of which can be named after specific Sponsors and which have around their edges advertising boards for various supporters and Sponsors.
- The Classes: The individual phases of the main classes the CCI3* and 8 and 9 year old horse CIC3* British Championship can be sponsored, as can grass roots competitions for lower level riders. Each of the three phases (Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country) offer a range of branding opportunities including naming rights for fences, advertising on boards and banners, signage etc.
- Event Services: There are a multitude of event services which can be sponsored such as big screens and on event TV service, spectator shuttles, car parking and security, officials vehicles and clothing, spectator information services etc.
- Event Facilities: There are many event facilities and infrastructures which can branded and used for promotional and sales purposes by sponsors including: VIP Members Enclosure, owners and riders Marquee, shopping village facilities, spectator food and drink hall, media centre, competitors facilities as well as structures such as grandstanding, seating, fencing and signage etc.
- Attractions: Various displays and demonstrations designed to entertain, educate and inform are staged within the Blenheim Attractions Arena which is in operation on all four days adding further value and interest for ticket holders.
- Programme Advertising: Exclusive to sponsors are advertising opportunities within the Official Event Programme (10,000 published). Sponsors logos will also feature within the Sponsors accreditation page and on relevant pages within the publication.
- Pre event Advertising: Leaflets, inserts, adverts, ticket brochures and posters all form part of the marketing activities of the event as do radio advertising and PR activities. Alongside this there are direct and email campaigns to previous and lapsed attendees within which there are opportunities for Sponsors.
- On Line Activities: A key information source for all visitors and supporters of the sport is the events official website and Sponsors can be incorporated into the web activity with logos, links, coverage in news items, exhibitor listings, video clips and reciprocal links.
- Promotions and Competitions: Within sponsorship packages a number of complimentary tickets and passes can be included for competitions, promotions and incentives, retention and acquisition activities.
If you are interested in any of these sponsorship opportunities please contact us via email@example.com